Check Out My Etsy Shop...

Monday 17 September 2012

Long time no post. New Textile project!

so, i have started my third year at college. i know, long right.!? anyway, we have been sent off over the summer holidays with a project. The theme was the Birmingham Markets. When i first got it i thought 'Ugh BORE' However, it was actually quite fun. i got out there with my camera, looking like a plonker, basically annoying the stall holders asking them all the question i could conjure up in my little mind. some irrelevant. im quite nosey :) anyway. i created a wooden sketchbook with some drawing ect. ill try and find some time to photograph it and upload the pictures. but for now, here are several images of my textile project. just some stitch drawings of imagery i captured at the markets :) i hope you like.



















Thanks for looking :D 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment